Environmental Management System
Globetronics Technology Bhd in its vision to be the global business partner of choice in semiconductor contract manufacturing, is committed to pollution prevention with effective continual improvement for the protection of the environment.
The following are our guiding principles:
- Continuously pursuing the prevention of pollution to the air, land and water through process enhancement and available technology to reduce environmental impacts and conserve natural resources.
- Comply to all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements subscribed by the organization.
- Create environmental awareness amongst employees, through documented company Environmental Management System.
- Periodic review of significant environmental impact of company activities, product and services for continual improvement of environmental performance.
- Being responsible members of the community in environmental expectation and concern.
Key programs towards our commitment:
- Emphasis on 3R (Reduce, Recycle and Reuse) program to minimize the material usage and wastage.
- Continue to drive for effective use of energy.
- Convert the internal lighting from conventional Fluorescent to LED lighting.
Globetronics Technology Bhd is certified to the ISO14001 standard.
The direction for the world’s environmental regulations tends to be set by European Union Directives. The two most common regulations are Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).